Please remember that any photos, images or text on this blog remain my property, but if you wish to use any that you see, feel free to contact me for permission. Thank you for respecting my request and enjoy your visit.......Joy

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Winning Parcel

In a previous post (30 January 2013) I wrote how excited I was about winning a prize on Chris Jurd's blog.  Here it it is - my postie delivered it the other day.

A copy of the latest Australian Quilters Companion mag together with a copy of Chris' DVD in which she explains and shows you how to do New York Beauty blocks.  I have already watched the DVD and now I can't wait until I start a block - am going to do the pattern she has in the magazine - you can see a copy of it on the cover the DVD.  But first I must finish a couple of UFOs that are on my sewing table.

Quilters Companion is one of my fav Aussie magazines and this particular DVD by Chris is very easy to watch and she has some great tips for you.  If you are thinking of some reading and a bit of watching the box then mosey on down to your nearest newsagent and grab yourself a copy.  I don't think you will be disappointed.

1 comment:

jacaranda said...

Looks good Joy, happy reading and viewing. Will go and buy it, love NY Beauty quilts.