Please remember that any photos, images or text on this blog remain my property, but if you wish to use any that you see, feel free to contact me for permission. Thank you for respecting my request and enjoy your visit.......Joy

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Received this postcard from Cindy in the US today. Another one of the swaps organised through Stitchin Fingers.
Cindy has stenciled the background. I love her choice of colours.

Until I get the ATCs completed that I'm taking with me when I go to Houston, I'm not joining any more swaps. I'm going to miss swapping for a month or so, but hey, it's not the end of the world and my trip is coming up - getting very close now - only 4 weeks to go till I leave.
I'll still post here and show what I've made and also hopefully will clear up some small sewing things I have started. Then when I get back, it will be 'all systems go' again and I will be back in the swapping once more.

In a fortnight I've booked in to do a dyeing workshop with Dijanne Cevaal which should be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Teresa's Quilt Stash said...

Hi Joy, the postcards you and the other swappers make are so artistic looking. I really like them. Keep up the creativity.
Teresa