Please remember that any photos, images or text on this blog remain my property, but if you wish to use any that you see, feel free to contact me for permission. Thank you for respecting my request and enjoy your visit.......Joy

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

As promised

Before I went to the US - I showed some photos of the work done in Caroline Sharkey's class at Ballarat.
As promised I can now show you more photos of fabulous work completed in her class.
by Helen

2nd one by Helen

by Lyn
Aren't they fabulous.  Even though we were all in the same class everyone worked on a project that was different from the others.  This is because of the great tutoring by Caroline.

1 comment:

Linda’s Textiles said...

Nice to see you back Joy - sounds like a wonderful trip.
Great results from the Caroline Sharkey w/s. I did one with her last year here in WA and agree - she is a very good teacher. I must confess my piece is still unfinished but we only had 2 days!
Thanks for your comment on my blog.