Please remember that any photos, images or text on this blog remain my property, but if you wish to use any that you see, feel free to contact me for permission. Thank you for respecting my request and enjoy your visit.......Joy

Monday, April 29, 2013

Isn't this beautiful???

I thought I would share this beautiful photo with you.  It's been a couple of years since our handsome Jack Russell cross left us - he had been with us for 19.5 years, but sadly old age took him.  Some people can get another dog/animal straight away but I just felt it was something I wasn't as yet prepared for.

Last month I decided to sponsor a Guide Dog Puppy through their first 12 months of training. I have just received my pack with all the information and this absolutely delightful photo. It is mum Trudy and her litter of puppies, not sure which one is mine, but have been told his name is 'Jackson'.  There are 5 boys and 1 girl in the litter.  At regular intervals the Guide Dog Association send out information and photos on how your particular puppy is progressing.  I will share these with you.
Don't you think she looks a loving mum.  So calm and serene with those puppies around her.  Ooh I just want to pick one up and have a cuddle.  

4 comments:

Vireya said...

They do look very cuddlable! (Spell checker doesn't like that word, but too bad).

Frances Leate said...

What a wonderful thing to do Joy and they certainly are all very cute. A friend of mine from Sydney has sponsored guide dogs for many years and always enjoys going to their passing out parade. Take care.

Ozjane said...

Have a friend who used to do that...they are beautiful.

Linda’s Textiles said...

They are gorgeous!
I'm sure you'll enjoy the winter school- it's wonderful to do a class in depth without the distractions of cooking etc.
I've been twice here in WA as a student & next as a tutor - both good experiences.