Please remember that any photos, images or text on this blog remain my property, but if you wish to use any that you see, feel free to contact me for permission. Thank you for respecting my request and enjoy your visit.......Joy

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Are you a 'noreply' blogger?

I'm asking this question as I love to reply to you when you leave a comment on my blog.  Quite often when I hit the reply button it comes up as 'noreply-comment@blogger.com'.  This means that I cannot send you a personal note to say thanks or make a further comment to you.

I always check your blog but if you haven't an email address I can't reply.  If you wish to remedy this you need to list your email address in your profile under the heading 'contact me', then at least I can send you a direct email.

Please don't think I'm being rude if I haven't acknowledged your comment - I just can't send a reply.

Thanks anyway for visiting and making a comment whoever and wherever you are.....

...Joy   

1 comment:

Radka said...

I know what you mean, Joy, it is a such a shame, but it seems that some people prefer it that way, they are affraid of too many spam emails. I have written about it on my blog more then once. If I really want to reply to no-reply blogger, I just have to leave a comment on their blog, but it is a longwinded way to do it.