Please remember that any photos, images or text on this blog remain my property, but if you wish to use any that you see, feel free to contact me for permission. Thank you for respecting my request and enjoy your visit.......Joy

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Candy anyone???


Today I received a reminder from a reader that I haven't posted any more of my Candied Hexagons.  She emailed me with some questions on the templates used to make these tasty morsels.  In the recent hot days we had here in Victoria I cut out a box full of shapes and templates - it was too hot for actual sewing - my hands were very hot and sticky.
Anyway, what you see here are some that I have been sewing while at my local quilting group.  Hope to get some more done this weekend and over the following week.

 

No comments: