Please remember that any photos, images or text on this blog remain my property, but if you wish to use any that you see, feel free to contact me for permission. Thank you for respecting my request and enjoy your visit.......Joy

Sunday, December 11, 2011

My apology

if I have made it harder for you to comment on my blog.  BUT, I have had to put in an extra step - I will be viewing postings before allowing them to be published.

Reason being over the last couple of weeks I have had some spam postings come in and luckily I have been able to delete them before they were up for too long.  I have a spam checker but these guys/gals are clever, so for the near future you will see a message that says I need to approve before posting goes public.

Again, my apologies but it is a necessary step that I have to take - don't want any of my readers to be caught up in the 'net' as well.

2 comments:

Lindi said...

I have always kept the approval option, for that same reason, Joy. Saw too many caught in my earlier blog days. :)

Gina E. said...

No problem for your readers, Joy. I think most of us are used to it now, and it certainly doesn't stop me reading my favourite blogs and leaving the occasional comment.