Please remember that any photos, images or text on this blog remain my property, but if you wish to use any that you see, feel free to contact me for permission. Thank you for respecting my request and enjoy your visit.......Joy

Sunday, January 26, 2014

BOW - re Jane Austin...

I have just received a notification from Barbara Brackman's site where she was sending out her Grandmother's Choice (Votes for Women) blocks that I have been working on, so say it was the last bit of information on this fantastic quilt.

BUT - she is working on another BOW - this time in memory of Jane Austin.  How fabulous is that!!!  If you want to put your email address in to get the updates etc here is the link.  She is starting a new blog for this particular quilt.

I'm going to have to get a move on with my Votes for Women quilt as I have the perfect material for Jane Austin's one.

In the meantime here are the last blocks finished.  Now I have to get my thinking cap on for a setting for these blocks.


Don't forget to check out Barbara Brackman's new blog and put your name down for the next BOW quilt.  Maybe we can get a little exchange of photos happening...

2 comments:

jacaranda said...

Love your blocks, looking forward to seeing how you put them together. Thank you for the link on the Jane Austen BOM.

Frances Leate said...

Great blocks Joy and yes I have subscribed to the Jane Austen BOM - just when I was going to start her Civil War BOM. Lucky I love the challenge of setting blocks. Take care.