Please remember that any photos, images or text on this blog remain my property, but if you wish to use any that you see, feel free to contact me for permission. Thank you for respecting my request and enjoy your visit.......Joy

Thursday, March 11, 2010

What the Postman delivered today -

was two parcels - one with my long awaited copy of  the awe-inspring book '500 Art Quilts' and the other the first issue of 'Down Under Textiles' - a newly locally published textile magazine.  Both have been on order for a little while and I was beginning to wonder if they had forgotten me.....  Have heard others had received theirs a couple of weeks ago, but mine were still coming.  Happy now - the only question I have is which one will I read first???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, oh, oh ... read 500 Art Quilts first -- and then let us know what you think of it! ~ Ray Hemachandra (editor of 500 Art Quilts!)

Joy V said...

Thanks Ray, I have already started to read it - so far pretty good - lots of eye candy.