Please remember that any photos, images or text on this blog remain my property, but if you wish to use any that you see, feel free to contact me for permission. Thank you for respecting my request and enjoy your visit.......Joy

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jade ATC for Stitchinfingers


Mailed off on Thursday this ATC to Christine in the UK for the 'Jade+2' swap on Stitchinfingers. It is part of a monthly swap we have. We put our names on the list and Gina (bless her!) sorts us out and makes sure we send and receive from different people and if possible someone in a different country. We only have to make one to send so it doesn't become too onerous if we have other things happening in our lives. I hope Christine likes it. The colour jade doesn't show up as well as I would have liked, but it is jade. The background is offcuts from sari silk strips - as you can see some have frayed, but I like the effect. The two other colours are silver and blue.

No comments: